Most men long to shoot bigger loads of ejaculate so that they could enjoy more intense orgasms. Not only this they desire to have a better tasting semen so that women have nothing to complain.
The taste of your ejaculate is affected by a lot of factors including diet and here are a few simple tips to improve it:
* Have more fruits such as pineapple, papaya, cranberry, melons, apples to make your ejaculate sweet since they are rich in natural sugars and offset bitterness in your seminal fluid
* Reduce consumption of alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine
* Eat plenty of vegetables but there are some that you should avoid. These include cauliflower, broccoli or asparagus
* Drink a lot of water. 1-2 liters of water a say is must if you want a sweeter ejaculate.
* Cut down on red meat consumption. It tends to make your seminal fluid salty. Moreover, you should make it a point to have good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey.
* Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, they're big offenders as they have a high sulfur content.
* Parsley, wheat grass and celery are great for making your ejaculate sweet.
* Avoid junk food
Moreover, there are some supplements that can be a big help increasing the quality and quantity of your seminal fluid. These supplements are comprised of highly potent herbs and other nutrients that not only help you on the above counts but also enhance overall sexual function by ensuring rock hard erections and increased sex drive.
Check out more on how to Improve Semen Taste and natural or herbal supplements that are not just clinically approved but are also endorsed by doctors.
Matt Penn is an expert in male enhancement and has helped many a men get over their sexual concerns with natural products.